32 Creative, Easy, and Inexpensive Valentine Ideas

I know everyone is busy, so I thought it might be helpful to put together a collection of my favourite Valentine's Day ideas (all in one place). I have broken all the Valentine's Day fun into 4 categories: crafts for kids, crafts for grown ups, DIY Valentines, and Valentine's Day treats.

6 Crafts for Kids:
Simple Valentine's Day crafts are always fun for kids, and this collection uses simple materials that you likely already have in your craft cupboard. They are all adorable, but the Love Bugs are my favorite!

Here are the links for the simple Valentine's Day crafts for kids:

4 Crafts for Grown Ups:
Crafting unique holiday decor is enjoyable, relaxing, and satisfying. The heart wreath made from felt and an old box is one of my favorite projects of all time!

Here are the links for the simple Valentine's Day crafts for grown ups: 

17 DIY Valentines:
Homemade Valentines are definitely more heartfelt and more fun. This collection includes tons of free printable Valentines and tags... and there are many fantastic "non-candy" ideas that are perfect for class parties. I love the Superhero masks and recycled crayons, but they are all wonderful!

Here are the links for the simple DIY Valentines:

5 Valentine Treats:
Valentine's Day is the best day to indulge in a special treat with someone you love. I have made all these treats, and I guarantee that they are simple and delicious!

Here are the links for the simple DIY Valentine's Day treats:

Isn't this a wonderful Valentine's Day collection? I've included everything you need for a creative, easy and inexpensive holiday. Happy Valentine's Day!

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...