Donut Valentines... with free printable tags

Who doesn't love donuts? They really are a perfectly "sweet" gifts to share on Valentine's Day. Today, I am sharing some wonderful ways to share donuts on February 14th with friends, kids, classmates, and family... and I'm including some free printable gift tags.


How cute are these donut hole arrows for Valentine's Day? I started with skewers, threaded donut holes onto the skewers, and used hot glue to attach card stock to the ends. My boys absolutely loved them, and I think they are totally adorable!


They'd be cute to share with classmates too... with a "DONUT forget that I think you are a great friend!" tags.


If you are planning to transport them, I'd suggest packaging them in clear bags with some curling ribbon (like this).


For an easier option, you can skip creating the arrows and just stick a few donuts in a bag. Still cute, right?


To download the cute tags I designed: clock on the appropriate tag below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 picture.




I might make this special snack for my boys too. Nothing beats donuts and milk as an after school snack.


A donut bouquet is another wonderful way to share donuts this Valentine's Day. It's a great alternative to flowers, and kids will love making this clever gift too. You can can find the full "how to" instructions (including a step-by-step video) here.


I love all these ideas for gifting donuts on Valentine's Day, don't you? Donuts in all shapes and sizes will definitely be on my shopping list this year. 😄


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


You can find MORE easy and inexpensive 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....