Vacation Photo Gallery Wall

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best one, and today I am sharing an easy decorating idea with you. I have always been a fan of hanging family photos as artwork, but creating a vacation photo gallery wall is my new favourite DIY.



Since my husband and I have had our boys, we have taken a few major family vacations. During our trips, I always make a point to get a special photo (of the five of us) commemorating the trip.




Recently, I decided to frame them all, and hang them in our hallway. I even added a little label with the year of the trip (so that we don't forget).

Note: My hallway is too narrow to get a "front on" picture of my gallery, so they don't look straight... but they actually are. lol




This little "family trip" gallery wall was easy and inexpensive to put together, and it brings me great joy every time I walk by it. My boys are loving it too!

I can't wait to add a new photo to my gallery when we travel to Florida again this May.



Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)





You can find more family travel ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....