How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets: tips, tricks and my BIG reveal

I have been looking at my stained oak cabinets for years and yearning for a a more modern and bright kitchen. After getting a quote, I knew hiring a professional was out of my budget, so I decided to do it myself. My husband and I did research, purchased supplies, and got to work. Today, I'm sharing the result, the products I used, and what I learned.



Here is the before picture of my kitchen.


And here is the after. I love how bright and modern it looks.

It wasn't hard... but it was a lot of work. For me, the key was to just do small sections when I had the time to do them. I took my time and got it done.


If you have considered painting your cupboards, I highly recommend getting started. It really is amazing the difference paint and new handles make!

Check out these photos for inspiration...




Ready to take the plunge? I made a video showing you all the steps you need to take to get a fantastic result. Check it out on YouTube!



You might also find these links helpful...

LINK TO THE HANDLES I USED: https://amzn.to/3Z4UZsQ (aff.link) LINK TO THE PAINT PYRAMIDS: https://amzn.to/3GyGXsj (aff.link) LINK TO THE CABINET DOOR BUMPER PADS I USED: https://amzn.to/3Z1XFY5 (aff.link)

I hope you are inspired to tackle this project in your own home. And if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below, and I'll answer you as soon as I can.

Good luck, and thanks for checking out my painted kitchen cabinets!

💗 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....