Adorable DIY Winter Terrariums... including FREE printables

Sometimes the simpliest ideas are the best ones, and I am absolutely obsessed with making DIY winter terrariums. They are easy to make, inexpensive, and totally adorable. Today, I'm sharing a few I made, the step by step instructions, and FREE prints for you to download. Let me know which one is your favourite!




To make a DIY terrarium, you'll need: a glass container, epsom salts/glitter, bottle brush trees, and a 4x6 (which you can download for free below).

Then: add epsom salts and glitter to the container, insert a couple of trees, cut out one of the prints I designed (below), and insert it into the epsom salts. That's it!!!!

Check out the THREE versions I made below. Cute, right?!?!






To download one of the super-cute winter characters: click on one of the pictures below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo. 

Make sure you use copy paper or cardstock!



What do you think? Do you have a favorite? I think they are all totally adorable!

This is the perfect DIY for a cold winter day. Happy crafting!!!!

💗 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also be interested in these easy and inexpensive winter DIYs on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to like the video and hit the subscribe button. It really helps my channel. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....