Gumball Class Valentine... with free printable labels

Kids have a lot of fun giving and receiving Valentines on Valentines Day, but I've always struggled to find versions my boys aren't embarassed to pass out to their classmates. They NEVER want to share anything that says "LOVE" on it. lol To solve this problem, I usually purchase little treats and trinkets and add a cute / "punny" tag. Today, I am sharing a fun "gumball" Valentine that works perfectly for classrooms.


To make the gumball Valentines, you'll need: gumballs, curling ribbon, clear plastic bags, and the tags I designed.


Don't you love the adorable "I couldn't CHEWS a better friend" tags I designed?


To download the tags: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.



This is such a unique and inexpensive Valentine idea, and it's a little more fun than just a plain paper card.


I'm absolutely in love with how bright and colourful these Valentines are. This really is an easy and inexpensive class Valentine idea. Would your child like to share these free printable Valentines with their friends? I bet they would!

Happy Valentine's Day!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)



You can find MORE easy and inexpensive 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....