Class Valentine (Have a HOPPY Valentine's Day!)

Yesterday I shared my youngest son's choice for this year's class Valentines, so today I am sharing the Valentines my middle son will be sharing with his class this February 14th. A week ago, I asked my 11 year old if he wanted to hand out Valentines, and he said he wanted to give out "some kind of stretchy animal". This is what I came up with! 


I found these inexpensive "stretchy" frogs at the dollar store, I put them in little heart-covered bags, and I tied them with curling ribbon.


Then, to make them extra special, I designed and added little tags that say, "HOPPY Valentine's Day!" Cute, right?


To download and print the Valentine's Day tags I designed: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


It was really easy and inexpensive to put together enough of these Valentines for my son's entire class, and I know he is excited to share them with his friends.


I love the idea of sharing a class treat that everyone can enjoy. There is no need to worry about nutritional policies or allergies with these adorable Valentines!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (You can find more "punny" Valentine ideas here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....