Class Valentine (Have a HOPPY Valentine's Day!)

Yesterday I shared my youngest son's choice for this year's class Valentines, so today I am sharing the Valentines my middle son will be sharing with his class this February 14th. A week ago, I asked my 11 year old if he wanted to hand out Valentines, and he said he wanted to give out "some kind of stretchy animal". This is what I came up with! 


I found these inexpensive "stretchy" frogs at the dollar store, I put them in little heart-covered bags, and I tied them with curling ribbon.


Then, to make them extra special, I designed and added little tags that say, "HOPPY Valentine's Day!" Cute, right?


To download and print the Valentine's Day tags I designed: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


It was really easy and inexpensive to put together enough of these Valentines for my son's entire class, and I know he is excited to share them with his friends.


I love the idea of sharing a class treat that everyone can enjoy. There is no need to worry about nutritional policies or allergies with these adorable Valentines!

♥
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (You can find more "punny" Valentine ideas here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....