FREE Printable Valentine's Day Print

I love seasonal decorating, but I never want to spend a lot of money on something that is only going to be on display for a couple of weeks. That's why one of my favourite holiday decor hacks is putting free prints in dollar store frames. This year, I designed a simple ombre Valentine's Day print -- and you can download a copy FOR FREE below.




How cute does the print looks with my Valentine's Day tiered tray?



I made three versions of the print, so you can choose the one you like the best.

To download a copy of the print: choose the print you like below, click on it, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.

I printed mine at Staples for less than $1, but alternatively, you can print it at home or wherever you get your photos printed.






You can pop your print in a dollar store frame, or you can put it in a frame you already have.




I love it on a shelf...




And it would look cute on a mantle or hallway table too.



What do you think of this cute little print? Let me know if you have any trouble downloading it, and I'll help you get a copy.

Happy Valentine's Day!


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


Don't miss out on any of the fun... follow me on social media here.

     

If you are looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration, check out more than 30 Valentine's Day ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....