DIY Summer Decor... made from inexpensive supplies

What is better than fun and festive summer decor? Answer: fun and festive summer decor ON A BUDGET. Over the years, I have created some fantastic items using dollar store supplies and inexpensive finds, and today, I am sharing a few of my favourites.




Placemat Wreath - This is one of my favourite summer DIYs. It's a simple idea, but the result is super-cute. All you need is a dollar store pizza pan, a placemat, some nautical rope, and the instructions you can find here.




You can also try this cheery version. Find the full instructions for the HELLO SUNSHINE wreath here.





DIY Planter - I was inspired to make this planter when I saw a similar one selling online for $140. I gathered up some dollar store supplies and make this one for only $10. Check out both versions and the step-by-step instructions here.




Turquoise Grapevine Wreath - I made this wreath several years ago, but it's still one of my favourites. I love the bright colours and the simple design. You can find out how to make your own version here.




YELLOW Summer Decor (made mostly from dollar store supplies) - Yellow is the perfect colour for summer, so lemons and yellow flowers are a great source for decor inspiration. You can check out FOUR fantastic YELLOW summer decor DIYs here.









I hope I've inspired you to gather up some inexpensive supplies and create your own, unique Summer decor. I love all these DIYs, don't you?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)







And check out my Summer survival hacks post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....