Turquoise Summer Wreath

I don't get a lot of time to work on "grown up" craft projects, but yesterday I finished a new turquoise wreath for my front door.  It was really easy to make, and I love how it turned out.



Isn't it a fantastic summer wreath?  I really like the blue grapevine wreath, and the flowers are so bright and cheerful. 

Here is what the wreath looked like when I bought it...



Then, I spray painted it, and added some fun felt flowers (that I made using the tutorial you can find here).  These flowers are really simple to make.  All you need is some brightly colored felt, scissors, a glue gun, and a few buttons.  


I am really enjoying my new summer wreath. What do you think? If you make one, let me know how it turns out.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the simple Summer wreath I made here.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Link Party Palooza. Great colors! Perfect for summer. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....