Class Treats {Have a cool summer!}

Our school year is winding down, and today I am sharing the class treats my 6 year old is sharing with his friends on the last day of school.  He is bringing large freezies with little tags that say, "Have a cool summer!"


Cute, right?  I love how simple this idea is, and my little guy is anxious to share these fun treats with his classmates on Wednesday.

To download the tag I designed, just right click on the 4X6 picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like any other photo.  (I designed it so that three tags fit on one 4X6 photo.)


Here are all our treats ready to go!


The only thing better than these class treats are the lazy days of summer that are sure to follow!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....