Simple Preschool Class Treats

My 4 year old has been going to preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and he wants to bring little treats to his friends on their last days together.  I came up with two simple ideas, and I have included the details (and free printable tags) below.  


For his Tuesday friends, he is bringing bubbles wrapped with little "owl" ribbons and tags that say, "Owl miss seeing you at preschool. Have a great summer!"


To download the tag, right-click on the 4X6 photo below, save it to your computer, and print it.


For his Thursday friends, he is bringing cookies with tags that say, "You are a smart cookie.  Thanks for being my preschool friend."


To download the tag, right-click on the 4X6 photo below, save it to your computer, and print it.


I can't wait for my little guy to share these treats with his preschool friends next week.  He is pretty excited to hand them out.  Do your kids like to pass out class treats on the last day of school?


Gina Bell (aka East CoastMommy)

1 comment:

  1. So very cute! I love the idea of bubbles as class treats - awesome!

    Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....