Celebrating the Last Day of Preschool

Today was my 4 year olds last day of Preschool, and like all milestones, it was a cause for celebration.  Here's how we marked the occasion:


First, my little guy brought presents for his friends and his teachers.  Every celebration needs gifts, right?


Then, we made sure to get a picture of my son with his teachers.  I think a child's first teachers hold special places in their hearts forever, don't you?


Finally, I surprised him with a Preschool Finish Line after school.  He loved it!  We even had to tape it back together so he could do it again.


When my little guy started Preschool, he cried at drop off for months.  He only attended Preschool two days a week (for a couple of hours each day), but it took him a long time to let me leave without crying.  It's funny how life come full circle.  Today, on his last day, he was all smiles... and I was the one with tears in my eyes.  

I have no idea how I am going to survive his first day of "big school" in September.  Anyone have any tips for this sad Mommy?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....