"Tote"ally Awesome Teacher Gift... with free printable tag

My 4 year old has spent the last year with two fantastic preschool teachers, so on his last day (Thursday), he is bringing them each a special gift.  Each of his teachers will receive a pretty summer tote bag with a tag that says, "Have a 'Tote'ally Awesome Summer!"


Cute, right?  I think it is the perfect bag for trips to the park or beach this summer.

If you would like to download and print the 4X6 tag I designed, just right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a normal photo.


I love how bright and cheerful this little tag is, don't you?


What is your best teacher gift to give/get?  I always like giving things that are useful.  Gift cards and special notes are always great choices.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....