Alphabet Crafts - A to Z

Several months ago, my youngest son and I decided to "craft our way through the alphabet".  We had a lot of fun, and we successfully completed 26 alphabet crafts. Below, I share our 26 crafts + several other alphabet crafts your preschooler will LOVE!


Fun, right?  Below, you will find links to tutorials for all of the adorable alphabet crafts we completed.  You will also find free printable printing practice sheets for each of the letters.

A is for Apple and Alligator


B is for Bunny Ears and Bear


C is for Caterpillar and Cat


D is for Dog


E is for Elephant


F is for Face and Fox


G is for Guitar and Gumball


H is for Hat and House


I is for Ice Cream and Iguana


J is for Jet and Jellyfish


K is for Kite and King


L is for Lion and Ladybug


M is for Monkey and Mouse


N is for Necktie and Night


O is for Octopus and Owl



P is for Pirate Ship and Pig


Q is for Queen's Crown and Queen


R is for Rabbit


S is for Snake



T is for Turtle and Tree


U is for Umbrella and Unicorn


V is for Vase and Volcano



W is for Windsock


X is for Xylophone and X-ray


Y is for Yarn and Yellow



Z is for Zebra


I hope you enjoy these alphabet crafts as much as we did.


Gina Bell
(aka East Coast Mommy)


**Don't miss out -- follow me on facebook here.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Stopping by from the TGIF linky! Pinned! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alphabet crafts! Pinned it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting!
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! I think we shall definitely be trying some of these ideas out! Thanks for linking up to this weeks Parenting Pin it Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous series! Pinning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Tuesday Tots and pinning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many super cute alphabet crafts!! I featured this on TGIF this week =)

    have a GREAT weekend,
    Beth =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the great idea! Love this craft.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.