FOUR Easy Easter Crafts to Make... using jars

I love crafting with inexpensive supplies, and I have FOUR wonderful Easter DIY ideas to share today. They are all easy to make and use items you can find at the dollar store. They can be used as Easter basket treats, DIY gifts, and simple handmade decor. Take a look, and let me know which one is your favourite.



1) Easter cookie mix in a jar -- Every holiday requires a sweet treat, and Easter is no exception. I always enjoy baking Easter cookies with my kids, and I love sharing our sweet treats with friends and family. This Easter cookie mix jar is perfect for stocking a pantry, and it makes an adorable Easter gift too. You can find the full instructions and FREE printable gift tags here.



2) Chocolate bunny in a jar -- This chocolate bunny in a jar would be an adorable addition to an Easter basket. It makes fun decor and a wonderful gift too. Simply add some Easter grass, chocolate eggs, and a chocolate bunny to a jar. Cut a piece of scrapbooking paper for the lid, and embellish with some ribbon and twine. It's that easy!




3) Treat jar -- This is such a simple idea, but it is totally adorable. You can make this jar in minutes, and fill it with your favourite goodies. It would be great in an Easter basket, but it would be a fun gift to share with family and friends too. I even like it as a piece of Easter decor. Fill a jar with goodies, glue a plastic bunny (from the dollar store) to the top, and embellish with a piece of ribbon. Cute, right?!?




4) Painted jarsHolidays are a wonderful excuse to get crafty, and Easter is one of the best. Easter colours are fantastic, and what is cuter than bunnies and chicks? With a few dollar store supplies, you can easily transform an old jar into a delightful DIY Easter vase.You can find the step by step instructions for these adorable painted jars here.



I made a short video sharing these projects too. Check it out here:



Aren't these "jar" crafts the cutest?



Are you going to make any of these Easter DIYs this year? Which one is your favourite? I'm not sure I could pick just one... but I am on my second jar of cookie mix. 😉

♥ 

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....