DIY Dollar Store EASTER Pictures... with free printable photos

I love decorating for holidays, but because they pass so quickly, I never want to spend a lot of money on special decor. The dollar store provides a lot of inspiration, but some of the items are a little tacky. So.... it's always fun to do a little DIY to upgrade inexpensive dollar store finds. Today, I am sharing TWO simple and gorgeous Easter pictures that can EASILY be made using dollar store supplies. I'm sharing two FREE printables too!



To make both these Easter pictures, you'll need a couple of dollar store frames, some of these cute dollar store carrots, and the FREE printables I designed (below).




For the first picture:

1) Download the print I designed (below). Click on the picture, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it alike a regular 8x10 photo.




2) Place the photo into the frame.



3) Use hot glue to attach the dollar store carrots to the bottom of the photo.




For the second picture:

1) Download the print I designed (below). Click on the picture, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it alike a regular 8x10 photo.



2) Place the print in a dollar store frame.



Isn't this an easy DIY? I absolutely love both versions, don't you?





These pictures would look great with farmhouse decor, but they would look great with other styles too. I love how simple they are to make, but they really take dollar store items to a whole new level.

 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....