FREE St.Patrick's Day Printable Sign

I love an inexpensive piece of holiday decor, don't you? So, for St.Patrick's Day, I designed a simple sign to fit a dollar store frame. It's a pretty cute addition to my St.Patrick's Day decorations, and I'm sharing it (for FREE) below.




Isn't it cute? All you need to create your own St.Patrick's Day sign is the free dollar store sign I designed and a cheap white dollar store frame.



To download the print I designed: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.



Doesn't it look cute next to this little vase of pom pom flowers I made?




I hope you make this simple piece of DIY St.Patrick's decor for your home this year. It's bright, cheerful, festive, fun... and FREE!

Happy St.Patrick's Day!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



Find MORE St.Patrick's idea here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....