"You've Got the WRITE Stuff" Valentines

Candy-free Valentine's treats are perfect for sharing with classmates. My kids have a strict nutrition policy at their schools, and allergies are always a concern, so I tend to stick to non-edible treats. Today, I am sharing the simple Valentine "treat" my 10 year old is sharing with his friends this year. I'm also sharing the adorable tags that you can download for free.


I purchased inexpensive Valentine's Day pencils and little "game" notebooks at our dollar store. I placed the items in bags covered with hearts, and I added a "You've Got the WRITE Stuff" tag.
To download the tags I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


My 10 year old loves his Valentine's Day treats, and he can't wait to share them with his friends.


Do your kids give out Valentine's Day treats or cards to their friends? What are they sharing this year? I love this simple idea, don't you?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!

    voyance avenir gratuit en ligne

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....