Donut Valentines... with free printable tags

Need a fun Valentine for someone special in your life? This idea is simple and sure to please your sweetheart. I plan on using this "sweet" idea for my boys this year. Check out my donut Valentine (and free printable tags) below.

I purchased this milk bottle at the dollar store, and a mini donut fits perfectly on top. Isn't it cute? I love how it looks with the "DONUT ever forget how much I love you" tag.


I designed two versions of the tags. One version says, "DONUT ever forget how much I love you" and the other says, "DONUT ever forget how much WE love you."

To download one of the tags: click on the tag you want to download, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.






If you don't want to use the milk bottles, you can just use the tag with donuts. 


Do you have a sweetheart with a sweet tooth? I absolutely love this donut Valentine, and the free tags couldn't be cuter!

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....