St.Patrick's Day Treat (Rainbow Seeds)... with free printable tags

Even if you aren't Irish, you can still have some fun sharing this simple St.Patrick's Day treat with family and friends. It would also make a cheerful class treat if your school nutrition policies don't prevent sugary goodies. (Note: You could bag up smaller portions too... which would help limit the sugar.) Today, I am sharing a wonderful St.Patrick's Day treat idea -- RAINBOW SEEDS, and I'm sharing the adorable tags I designed for them.


To print the tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Once you have the tag printed, you can punch a hole in the corner and attach it to a bag of Skittles with ribbon.


Isn't this a "sweet" idea? It's an easy and inexpensive way to treat someone this March 17th, and I know my boys are going to love it. Do you have anything fun planned for St.Patrick's Day?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS (Here is another fun "rainbow seeds" idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....