You Make my Heart Pop... Valentine's Day date night with Netflix

Are you like me? Is Valentine's Day just another busy night with the kids... filled with homework and after-school activities? Don't give up hope... after the kids go to bed, there is still a chance to squeeze in a little quiet time with your Valentine. Why not invite your spouse to cuddle up on the couch with a special treat and a little Netflix*? Check out the FREE printable "You make my heart pop!" Valentine I designed. 


Cute, right? You can simply attach the Valentine to a package of microwave popcorn, or you can put together a movie night gift basket.


To download and print the Valentine I designed: Click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


I love the idea of adding a few special treats, popping them into a dollar store popcorn container, and adding the tag.


Valentine's Day is the perfect time to watch a romantic movie together... or may you prefer to re-enact your first time... i.e. your first "Netflix Binge" together. (Note: If you can't remember your first time, you can find it by logging into your Netflix account. Go to your Netflix Account page, select "viewing activity", and scroll all the way to the bottom.)

The first thing my husband and I binge watched together was "Making a Murderer" (a documentary about a man who was wrongfully convicted, released from prison, and then convicted of the murder of a young photographer). It's not super-romantic, but we both enjoyed it... and it's about the time spent together, right? 😉

So, what will you be watching on Netflix with your sweetheart this Valentine's Day? I hope you print off the Valentine I designed and share it with someone you love!


Gina
(aka East Coast Mommy)


*Disclosure: I receive special gifts and perks as part of my affiliation with Netflix.... however (as always) the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. All the tips you shared are adorable !!! Thank you.

    voyance mail gratuit en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful, only beautiful ideas!

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....