DIY Harry Potter Invitation

Next week, my son is turning 8, and we are having a Harry Potter themed party for him.  Today, I thought I would share the adorable invitation I created for him.  Isn't it the cutest?  


I wrote a Hogwarts acceptance letter, and then I printed it on some "scroll" paper I found at the Dollar Store.  Then, I rolled it up, tied it with a ribbon, and attached a tag containing a picture of my son dressed as Harry Potter.


I am seriously delighted with how it turned out... and so is my son.  I can't wait to share the rest of the fun party details with you.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. I will be following this one carefully! My son is also turning 8 in two months and is asking for a Harry Pottery party ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post the details as soon as I can after the party. :-)

      Delete
  2. This is so precious! My husband and I are obsessed with Harry Potter! No babies of our own yet, but this will hopefully be a future party theme! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing about Pinterest. It is never too early to start collecting ideas. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....