DIY Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Check out the "Honeydukes Sweet Shop" I put together for my oldest son's Harry Potter party.  Isn't it the cutest?


I made the sign using a piece of (dollar store) foam core trimmed with pink duct tape.  Then, I printed some letters onto cardstock and used double sided tape to secure them in place.

For the treats, I bought some jars at the dollar store, and added some labels I made using Picmonkey.com. 


Here are the treats we had:

Bott's Every Flavor Beans - no-name gourmet jelly beans
Ollivander's Edible Wands - black liquorice
Fizzing Whizbees - popping candy
Mad Eye Moody's Eyeball Gum - eyeball gumballs
Chocolate Frogs - chocolate frogs made from frog-shaped chocolate molds
Remus' Werewolf Fangs - candy corn

I also made some "Golden Snitches" by hot gluing feathers onto gold foil wrapped chocolates.


What Harry Potter fan wouldn't love shopping at Honeydukes Sweet Shop?  It's a fantastic loot bag idea.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get the gold chocolate balls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the gold chocolate balls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Ferraro Rocher chocolates. I got them at the dollar store.

      Delete
  3. This chocolate balls was looking quite good. Like this blog. If we want to give a sweet store business then we could use this chocolate balls as a quality Shop Signs. This can make our business famous.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....