Writing a Letter to Santa Party/Fundraiser Tutorial

This year my boys held their 3rd Annual "Writing a Letter to Santa" party/fundraiser.  They raised $238 for Cystic Fibrosis (in honor of their baby cousin who has the disease).  It's one of my favorite Christmas traditions, and I am hoping that some of my readers may be inspired to throw a similar party with their children.  So, today I am sharing all the info you need to host your own "Writing a Letter to Santa" party/fundraiser.


First, you'll need to decide on all the details of your party.  (We made this little poster.)


Then, on the day of the party, put your little ones to work.  My boys worked really hard before, during and after the party, and they were extremely proud of their efforts. 


And, of course, you'll need to make some cookies.  We had three types of cookies and juice boxes for our guests.  You can download a cute sign for the cookie table here.


And every guest was able to make some reindeer food to take home.  We used oats, Cheerios, and red sugar sprinkles.  You can download the tags for the reindeer food here, and you can download a cute sign for the reindeer food table here.


The kids were also given paper and envelopes to write their letters, and the supplies they needed to make a simple craft.


Finally, as a parting gift, every child was given this cute Santa beard.  You can download the template here.


I would be delighted to have you use my downloads to put together your own party.  If you do, I'd love to hear all about it!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....