Elf on the Shelf North Pole Hot Chocolate

I know there are a lot of people who are collecting Elf on the Shelf ideas, so I thought I would share a fun Elf on the Shelf idea that didn't make it to the blog last year.  Our Elf on the Shelf brought my boys some special hot chocolate from the North Pole.


This hot chocolate is like a regular can of hot chocolate you can buy in the grocery store, but this one has an adorable label that shows that it is a special blend from the North Pole... and trust me... Santa knows how to make some delicious hot chocolate.  You can download a copy of the label here.  (Feel free to "Pin" and share this idea, but please don't link directly to the download... thank you.)

Do you think your little one would enjoy warming up with this yummy treat from your Elf on the Shelf?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)




3 comments:

  1. Hi. My name is Jane Ridley and I'm a features journalist on the New York Post and I write a lot about parenting matters. I would love to speak with you about the immense popularity of the elf and the different creative ideas which moms/dads are incorporating into the tradition. Can you email me on jridley@nypost.com to start the conversation? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves when our elf brings Mrs. Claus special hot coco mix been 8 years now she looks forward to every December thank you for the amazing printable.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....