10 BEST Dollar Store Finds… including some great items for Easter

I'm back with another TOP TEN dollar store finds, DIYs, tips and tricks. This week, I have some fantastic products to share... and wonderful ideas for using the items in your home. Take a look, and let me know what you think.




1) Bunny ears - These grey bunny ears are cute "as is", but I also think they'd make an adorable wreath. I'm planning to wrap a dollar store wreath form in "loop it yarn" (that I also found at the dollar store. Then, I'll add the ears to make an adorable bunny wreath.



2) Paper towel holder - I love this black metal paper towel holder... but I plan on using it for toilet paper. It fits three rolls, and tucks in behind my toilet... where the toilet paper is accessible... but out of the way. Clever, right?!?



3) Easter candy - It's best to stock up on supplies while the selection is good, and I love these inexpensive chocolate bunnies. The jelly beans are high quality and delicious too. I plan on displaying my jelly beans in a glass jar from Dollarama. I'll add the words "Jelly Beans" with my Cricut and display it on my tiered tray for Easter.



4) Porcelain plates - These plates are high quality and super cheap. They are a great find, and sure to go quickly... so if you see them, grab a couple boxes.



5) Burlap bunny bags - These bunny bags are adorable and great quality. They are cute as they are, but I plan on turning them into a couple of Easter pillows. I'll stuff them and seal them with hot glue. Easy peasy!



6) Dip dye tote - Isn't this a gorgeous bag for a couple of dollars? It would be great for hanging and storing produce, and it would be perfect for a shopping bag too. It's super-trendy and looks very boho chic.



7) Easter tablecloth - The dollar store always has a variety of adorable flannel backed tableclothes for holidays. They are inexpensive, and I love this simple design for Easter.



8) Easter basket and matching eggs - This bunny basket is one of the many cute Easter baskets for sale at the dollar store. It would be easy to personalize with a Cricut too.



9) Craft supplies - The dollar store has a large number of fantastic crafting supplies, but one of my favourites right now is this wooden canvas. The backside can be painted to look like a frame, and the inside can be decorated any way you want. 



10) Easter carrots - The dollar store has two different types of carrots and they are both perfect for Easter crafting. This year I have a few fun things planned for them, but last year I made two different pictures. You can check them out below, and click on the links to download your copies for FREE.



Download the "Carrots 4 Sale" picture here.




And you can download the "Hoppy Easter" sign here.



For a closer look at my BEST dollar store finds, check out my YouTube video below.




I hope I've given you some dollar store inspiration. Which one of my 10 finds is your favourite?


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also be interested in the Easter ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....