Simple Felt Christmas Ornaments

Felt is a wonderful, easy, and inexpensive material to use for making Christmas ornaments. It lays flat, it is easy to cut, and you don't need to worry about fraying edges. If you are a "beginner" when it comes to sewing, you are going to love the simple felt Christmas ornaments I am sharing today. They are perfect projects for kids learning to sew too!



These colourful lightbulb ornaments are sure to brighten your tree. Find the full step-by-step instructions here.



These simple stockings are super cute and super easy to make. Find the full step-by-step instructions here



This round "santa belly" ornament incorporates a traditional round ornament shape, and the gold button adds a festive flair. Find the full step-by-step tutorial here



This simple and elegant felt angel ornament is adorable, and you can find the full step by step tutorial here.



If you can draw basic shapes, you can make this adorable felt tree ornament. Find the full step-by-step instructions here



The traditional colours of Christmas (red and green) are used to create this simple star ornament. Find the full step-by-step instructions here.



This adorable "snowy day" felt snowman makes me smile. It's adorable, and the fabric paint details make it simple to create. Find the step-by-step instructions here.



This whimsical elf boot ornament is made with a festive and fun patterned piece of felt. It's unique, and easy to make. Find the full step-by-step instructions here.



Memorial ornaments (that use a piece of the deceased clothing) are a special way to pay tribute to a loved one during the holiday season. Find the step-by-step instructions here

I made these bird ornaments in memory of my grandfather, and I made these teacup ornaments in memory of my grandmother.




Adorable felt gnome - Celebrate being "gnome" for the holidays with the trendy and super cute ornament here.



I love all of these felt ornaments, but the memorial ornament holds a special place in my heart. Do you have a favourite?


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


6 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful. Next year we are making all our ornaments for the tree. Hubby amd I did it our first Christmas together almost 20 yrs ago. We decided to do it again next year with the kids. These are going on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love felt ornaments and these ones are SO cute! I have a bunch that my mom made when we were really little and they are my favourite ornaments. Now I'll have to make some for my kids!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. I hope my boys enjoy the ones I've made. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....