Simple Neighbour Gifts... and free printable tags

I have the greatest neighbours, so I like to give them a small gift at Christmas. This year, I am sharing homemade, fresh potpourri that they can simmer on their stoves. It's simple to make, and it really smells like Christmas. I'm also sharing the free printable tags I designed so you can share this little gift with your friends and neighbours.



I purchased some clear cellowphane bags, and I filled each bag with the following:
  • 3-4 cinnamon sticks
  • 1 orange
  • 1/2 cup cranberries
  • 1 tbsp cloves
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg

I tied the bags with red curling ribbon, and I added a cute "It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas" tag.

To download the tag I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.
Doesn't the potpourri look pretty all packaged up?


These packages are wonderful for giving to neighbours, but they are great for teacher and hostess gifts too.


Do you think you will make these potpourri bags to share with friends and family? A homemade gift from the heart is always special and much appreciated.


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS (Click here for more easy and inexpensive Christmas ideas and recipes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....