Hockey HACKS for the Holidays

I'm a mom of three hockey-obsessed boys (one in Novice, one in Atom, and one in PeeWee). My boys eat, sleep, and breath the sport they love, and (of course) hockey is a big part of our Christmas celebrations. So, today I thought I would share some of our favourite HOCKEY HACKS for the holidays.


We have a Christmas tree made of hockey sticks. Seriously, how cute is this? I took a bunch of old hockey sticks, and I used (what else?) hockey tape to attach them at the top. Then, I added a Santa hat and some lights. It's a little tacky, but my boys love it, and it looks great at night!


And we always find fun and unique hockey gifts under our tree. You can find some of our favourite gift ideas for hockey players here.


We even incorporate hockey into our favourite Christmas Carols.... and you can download this one for free. Right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo.


We really love the version that our Elf on the Shelf printed and framed for us. 


Are you a hockey mom? Is hockey a big part of your holiday celebrations? Maybe I'll see you at the rink! ;-)


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....