Dollar Store Halloween Wreath

If you know me at all, you know that I love things that are easy and inexpensive.  So, you will not be surprised that I am totally excited to share my dollar store Halloween Wreath with you.


Isn't it cute?  I made it from a pool noodle, some yarn, and some embellishments from the dollar store.  


Want to make one?  Just follow these three simple steps:

1)  Make a wreath form by duct-taping the ends of a pool noodle together.  (I inserted a craft stick into the centre of the noodles, before taping, to make it a little stronger.)

2)  Wrap the wreath in yarn... securing periodically with hot glue.

3)  Attach embellishments with hot glue.  (I used a piece of yarn and purple letters cut from craft foam to spell the word "BOO".)

Don't you just love the purple glittery accents and how they contrast with the traditional white and grey yarn?

If you make a similar wreath, send me a picture.  I love to see the wonderful creations my readers come up with.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

8 comments:

  1. I love the wreath and love the idea. Thanks
    www.threedawgladydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a dollar store project? You can't tell - so cute! This would be great to link up to Create It Thursday #21…it's live now! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant - I just love this - especially the purple ;) Great dollar store craft :)

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Purple Pumpkin Blog & #CraftyOctober!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....