Quick Tip Tuesday #17 - Ready-to-go bags

I hate being late, and I am always rushing to get the kids to their lessons and sports activities on time.  One of the ways I keep myself organized is to always have "the bag" (for each activity) ready to go.


For example, I have a swimming bag with the boys towels, bathing suits, and bathing caps.  When they get home from their lessons, I wash everything, and as soon as it is clean, I stick it all back in the bag.  This way... I always know where everything is, and it is always ready to go when we are.

Who doesn't love one less thing to worry about?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

7 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Sometimes I fail to wash stuff (like soccer clothes) right away and then we are struggling to find everything when the next practice or game comes!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I learned this lesson the hard way too. :-)

      Delete
  2. I like the way you think!I also have a swimming bag. Everything gets dried and put right back in the bag. It would be a disaster otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a swimming "ready to go bag" this summer - it was SO helpful when we got a last minute pool invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bag for sledge hockey! The season starts up today, so when I keep everything in the bag that I need, it makes it easier so I don't have to run around looking for it! I know it is all right in the bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....