Boo'ing... free printables

Every year, the boys and I "Boo" the neighbours. "Booing" involves...secretly...leaving treats on a neighbours doorstep.  {You can read all about it here.}  This year, I decided it would be fun to create our very own "Boo"ing printables.  Here's what I came up with:



You can download your own copies here and here.

If you have never taken the kids "boo"ing, you should totally give it a try by following the instructions provided on the printable.  It's a great Halloween tradition, and it's lots of fun!

Happy "Boo"ing!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea :) I'm going to do this during the week leading up to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boys love it. They think they are "super spies". :-)

      Delete
  2. A very cute idea!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Purple Pumpkin Blog & #CraftyOctober!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted a printable as well. I should have used purple!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....