Yesterday my boys and I had a "spy day", and today I am sharing all the fun DIY elements with you. I really enjoyed watching how engaged my boys were in all the fun activities I planned for them, and I hope you are inspired to plan a similar day with your little ones.
In the morning, when the boys came downstairs, they found a homemade dollar store spy kit, and a folder containing their "missions".
The missions (which you can download here) were as follows:
1) Conduct surveillance... using the surveillance worksheet you can download here.
2) Engage in a kitchen dance party... wearing disguises.
3) Navigate through a laser maze... which was made using red yarn and tape.
4) Write secret messages using lemon juice. (The messages were revealed when held over a lamp.)
5) Complete a scavenger hunt... which you can download here.
We had such a fantastic day "playing spies", and my boys are still playing with their spy kits. What do your kids love to "pretend to be"?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
PS - Find another 5 SPY GAMES here.