Quick Tip Tuesday #17 - Ready-to-go bags

I hate being late, and I am always rushing to get the kids to their lessons and sports activities on time.  One of the ways I keep myself organized is to always have "the bag" (for each activity) ready to go.

For example, I have a swimming bag with the boys towels, bathing suits, and bathing caps.  When they get home from their lessons, I wash everything, and as soon as it is clean, I stick it all back in the bag.  This way... I always know where everything is, and it is always ready to go when we are.

Who doesn't love one less thing to worry about?

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


  1. This is a great idea! Sometimes I fail to wash stuff (like soccer clothes) right away and then we are struggling to find everything when the next practice or game comes!


    1. I hear ya! I learned this lesson the hard way too. :-)

  2. I like the way you think!I also have a swimming bag. Everything gets dried and put right back in the bag. It would be a disaster otherwise!

  3. I had a swimming "ready to go bag" this summer - it was SO helpful when we got a last minute pool invite!

  4. I have a bag for sledge hockey! The season starts up today, so when I keep everything in the bag that I need, it makes it easier so I don't have to run around looking for it! I know it is all right in the bag :)


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...