Halloween Lunchbox Notes... free printable

I know it is early to start sharing Halloween ideas, but I know some people are already "pinning" ideas for the Spooktacular Day!  So, in an effort to keep up with my lovely readers, I thought I would share my Halloween Lunchbox Notes with you today.

You can download a free 8X10 jpg here.

Cute, right?  My boys love jokes!  What would your little ones think of these adorable lunch box notes?

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


  1. Too cute! Thanks :)

    Oh and a selfish request...please would you consider removing captchas!!!

    1. Thanks so much I hate catpchas too.... but I was get so much spam without it. I need to find a better solution. Thanks for the reminder.


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...