First Day of School Photos

Yesterday, I shared the gifts/treats my boys gave out on the first day of school, so today I thought I would share a few photos of our day.


We always start a new school year with a special pancake breakfast, and then we head outside to take some photos to mark the occasion.  This year, we used the signs I designed {that you can download here}.


Then, we took our traditional photos of the boys holding their first day of school photos from the previous year.  I love seeing how much the boys change from year to year.


We finished the day with some milk, cookies, and a big chat about the days events.  We all had a great first day, and we are looking forward to the year ahead.

How was the first day of school at your house?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, your boys are so cute! I love all your first day traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I hope the first day went smoothly at your house. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a really cute idea - I love the holding photos from last year idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...