A Little Cuteness to Brighten your Day... and a fun contest from Fisher-Price

Is there anything cuter than a smiling, happy baby?  Isn't a baby giggle the best sound in the whole world?  (You can find the greatest {totally cute} video of my son's "baby laugh" here.)

my youngest son's adorable baby grin

I am also a big fan of big toothless grins, aren't you?  Babies just seem to smile with their whole face.

Fisher-Price understands that a baby's first few smiles, giggles and whole-hearted belly laughs are the ones we don’t ever want to forget, and they have launched a fun new Laugh & Learn site (Fisherprice.ca > Brands > Laugh & Learn) that offers webisodes, fun games and activities.

And... to celebrate the launch of this new site, Fisher-Price will be hosting an AMAZING new contest called the Best Little Laugh This contest will be celebrating all those insanely-cute, over-the-top-adorable smiles, giggles and laughs.  Sound fun?  The contest runs from May 20, 2013 to July 15, 2013 and is open to Canadian Residents.  Get the photos and videos of your little ones ready, and head over to the Fisher-Price site to enter.  You can find all the details here.
Good luck!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog {of course} are my 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....