DIY Hockey Artwork

I like easy and inexpensive DIY projects, so I am loving the cute $5 artwork I put together for my boys' playroom.


I found two frames (with two spots for 4x6 pictures) in a discount bin for $4 each.

Then, I used Picmonkey.com to create blank backgrounds and quotes for each frame.  The quotes are from a couple of the greatest hockey players of all time, and the blank pictures make perfect backgrounds for the matching hockey cards.



I am really pleased with how they turned out, and my boys are thrilled.

Do you have any hockey fans in your house?  This would work well for baseball or football cards too.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....