{Simple} Mother's Day Card

Mother's Day is on Sunday, so I thought I would share a simple Mother's Day card idea with you.  It's a card and gift all in one!  Clever, right?


To make this Mother's Day Card, and {handmade} flower pen, just follow these simple steps:

1)  Take a piece of card stock, and fold it in half to make a card.

2)  Make a flower pen using the tutorial found here.

3)  Use an X-Acto knife or scissors to make slots in the card.

4)  Have the child write "I couldn't pick a better Mommy" on the front of the card.  Then, have him/her   decorate and sign the inside of the card.

5)  Insert the pen.

That's it!  Simple, cute, and practical.  Happy Mother's Day!  

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
  
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....