{Easy} Bunny Bunting... with free printable template

My boys love making crafts that become festive holiday decor, so this simple Easter craft was a big hit in our house.  Check out this adorable and easy-to-make DIY "Bunny Butt" Bunting. (You can get the free printable bunny template below.)


Isn't it cute hanging in our hallway?  My seven year old made ours, and he is super-proud of how it turned out.



 
Want to make one?  Here's what you do:

1)  Download the bunny template {that I created for you} here.  

2)  Have the kids color the bunny silhouettes using lots of Easter colors.




3)  Cut out the bunnies, and glue on pom pom tails.





4)  After the glue is dry, hang the bunnies from twine with tiny clothespins. Or, you could use a hole punch and yarn to hang them.

That's it!

I hope you enjoy this simple Easter project.  Sometimes the simple projects are the best ones. Don't you think?

Happy Easter!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)





Find more ideas for easy and inexpensive ideas for Easter crafts, recipes and activities here.


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bunnies, we will have doing them today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! I love hearing about people using my templates. :-)

      Delete
  2. This is fantastic! Thank you so much. My wee girl has been asking to make a garland, and this will be perfect! She can use pastels, then we can make little tulle tails! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What little girl wouldn't like a tulle tail? Fun! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. Started these today, and will finish tomorrow. Got sidetracked with another mini-bunny bunting that looks great in the dining room, and now we can hardly wait to finish yours for the mantle! Oh and thanks for the great idea of using the mini-clothespins. I have had a bag hanging around for ages, and this had not occurred to me, yet is the perfect solution!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice comment. It is always nice to know that all the work I put into the blog is being appreciated. Happy Easter!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Gina! They are delightful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, it is so cute. I plan to do it with my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this activity. The children I care for loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was hoping to use this, but it requires google access so I don't know if this is available now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are having trouble accessing it because of a Google update. If you request access, I can add you. If you are still having trouble, send me your email address, and I will email you a copy.

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....