Easter Gifts for Classmates... with free printable bag toppers

My boys love sharing holiday treats with their classmates, and this year I came up with a cute "bunny" Easter gift for my three year old to share with his friends.


I just LOVE how easy and inexpensive these treats were to put together, and they are a great alternative to chocolate and candy.

I bought 12 bunnies for $2, put them in clear treat bags, and added some simple and adorable bag toppers.  Cute, right?   You can download the bag toppers I designed {for free} here.



Wouldn't your little ones be proud handing out these cute goodies to their little friends?



You can also find another delightful Easter gift for classmates (and free printable tags) here.



Both versions are super-cute, don't you think?  Happy Easter!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You can find more ideas for easy and inexpensive Easter crafts, recipes, and activities here.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Where did you get the bunnies from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones came from Walmart, but I've purchased them from the Dollar Store too.

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....