Fisher Price Favorites

Fisher-Price just came out with a list of 12 Fisher-Price Favourites and it got me thinking about the Fisher-Price products that were (and continue to be) part of my boys' childhoods.  I think every mom has her own favourites, and I have two:  the Little People Animal Sounds Farm and the Ocean Wonders Aquarium.

My three year old playing with his Little People Animal Sounds Farm {and other farm stuff}

My favorite toys are those that allow little ones to pretend and use their imaginations, and the Little People Animal Sounds Farm definitely fits this criteria.  I can't help smiling when I think about all the times my boys "played farm" with each other, and I love that my three year old still frequently asks me to help him set up his animals.  If you have little ones, I highly recommend investing in this one.

And if you are still in the "baby" phase, you should consider the Ocean Wonders Aquarium.  When my boys were babies, they always went to sleep to the sounds of their Ocean Wonders Aquarium, and I remember listening to its calming music on the baby monitor while I crossed my fingers for three full hours of sleep.  :-)  All three boys loved our aquarium... and we were all sad to say good bye to it when my youngest moved to his "big boy bed".


My three year old "helping" take down his crib

What are your Fisher-Price Favourites?  Did they make the official list?  The list includes:
1.    Ocean Wonders Aquarium
2.    My Little Snugabunny Cradle N Swing
3.    Infant to Toddler Rocker
4.    SpaceSaver High Chair
5.    Discover’n Grow Jumperoo
6.    Brilliant Basics Rock a Stack
7.    Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy
8.    Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set
9.    Laugh & Learn Click ‘n Learn Remote
10. Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker
11. Little People Wheelies Stand ‘ n Play Rampway
12. Little People Animal Sounds Farm

You can read more about these favorites on the Fisher-Price Site.


♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.

Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group; however, the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....