Halloween Costumes and Project Re-Cap

We went to an early Halloween Party, so I thought I would share a few pictures of my boys in their Halloween costumes.  Seriously, could they be any cuter?????


My five year old wanted to be a clown, and he fell in love with this rainbow wig from Walmart.  I bought a $6 plain white shirt and added some craft foam buttons (in colors that he chose).  We added a foam nose and a bow tie from the Dollar Store and voila!

My four year old wanted to be Spiderman... no surprise.... he LOVES Spiderman.  I bought this costume second hand for $5, and he loves it.  I think he might actually think he IS Spiderman.  lol

I had an adorable monkey costume I wanted my two year old to wear, but he insisted on being a Super Hero.  {He does look pretty cute in his mask and cape.}  If you want to make your own, you can find the tutorials here and here.


And now that you are in the Halloween spirit, here is a recap some of the Halloween Projects we did this year, in case you missed them.  Happy Halloween!  










Ghost Oreo Pops



Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.



7 comments:

  1. Love DIY Halloween costumes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping over from Frugalicious Me! Such adorable costumes and ideas!!! Newest stalker via GFC, come and stalk my Zoo! Oops, I mean follower, and follow.... LOL

    craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, your follower link is messed up! It's not there!!! Let me know when you get it going please, will use facebook until then!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO familiar with Spiderman costume because my grandson owns it and plays in it all the time. Who needs Halloween for costumes? I found at you at the birthday bash over at Frugalicious Me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, new fan here! You did an incredible job on your boys costumes! They look so sweet!
    I too am a SAHM, but to 5 kidlets! 4 boys aged 12, 10, 9, and 7 and my 6 month old daughter! I love all of your Halloween crafts! Brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s incredible, the blogger is really a smart mother, DIY Halloween costume is really great.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....