1) Build a silly snowman - My boys loved building this upside down snowman. How cute are his rubber boots?
2) Go sledding - Is there anything more fun than speeding down a hill on a sled with your brothers? My boys don't think so.
3) Drink hot chocolate with marshmallows - After a morning outside in the snow, my boys love to warm up with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
4) Build a fort - When the boys need a break from playing outside, a pile of blankets and pillows can keep them entertained for hours. Today our fort was a space ship, a secret spy hideout, and the Olympic village.
5) Make snow ice cream - Snow ice cream is our favorite "snow day" snack, and today I let the boys add a few treats to it. You can find the recipe for snow ice cream here... or check out our YouTube video here.
Don't you just love a good snow day? My boys are now cuddled up on the couch watching a movie... and I am ready for a nap! :-)
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)