DIY Easter Picture... made using dollar store supplies

Who doesn't love a festive (and inexpensive) piece of home decor for the holiday? I am currently obsessed with some of the cute Easter crafting supplies available at the dollar store. The little carrots and plastic bunnies are my current favourites. Today, I am sharing an adorable little Easter picture I made for just a few dollars.



To make the picture I made, you'll need: twine, scrapbook paper, alphabet stickers, tiny clothespins, carrot, plastic bunnies, and a cheap frame. Most of these items items came from the dollar store, but some of them came from my crafting stash. If you can't find the exact items, don't worry, you can use my picture as inspiration, and put your own spin at it. There are no rules when it comes to crafting! 😄




Start by inserting the scrapbook paper into the frame. I put mine on top of the glass so I could repurpose the frame at some point in the future.




Then, split the bunny (plastic chocolate egg) into two pieces, and attach to the paper with hot glue.




Use stickers to spell out "Happy Easter". (If you have a Cricut, you can use that instead, but I liked these colourful stickers that I found for $1.99.)




Finish by stringing twine across the top of the frame and attaching foam carrots with tiny clothespins.




Isn't it adorable? I love how it adds a bit of fun and whimsey to my Easter decor... and it was soooo cheap!



I hope I've inspired you to DIY something this holiday season. Feel free to switch up the colours and embellishments. Have fun with it!

Happy Easter!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....