SIMPLE ideas for decorating a TIERED TRAY... using dollar store supplies

I love decorating tiered trays for the holidays. It's a simple and inexpensive way to create a fun vignette. Today, I'm sharing FIVE new EASTER tiered tray ideas made using dollar store supplies. These are all easy... but fantastic!




1) Easter-themed wood bead garland - Wooden tags and wooden shapes from the dollar store can be used to embellish wood bead garlands... which always look fantastic on tiered trays. (The beads I strung on the garland came from Amazon, but the embellishments and twine came from Dollarama.)



2) Dollar store ornaments - I found this gnome and bunny at the dollar store... but the bunny was shiney. I painted it with a matte chalk paint, and now I love the way they look together.



3) Tin buckets filled with holiday items - I found these tiny buckets and filled them with bunny tails (pom poms) and dollare store carrots. These are perfect for a tiered tray... and there is no craftiness required.



4) Expresso mugs filled with goodies - These dollar store expresso mugs come in many colours and are perfect for tiered trays. I think this pale blue colour is perfect for Easter... and it's adorable filled with these colourful foil Easter eggs.



5) Dollar store dish filled with carrots and a cute sign - I love these dollar store carrots, and they are super cute in this blue dish (also from the dollar store). I added a chalkboard sign (meant for labeling plants), and I love the result!



Here's how my tiered tray turned out. Cute, right?




I love ALL these tiered tray items... and they are all inexpensive and easy to make.




For a closer look at all these ideas... take a look at this video.




What do you think of these tiered tray ideas? Which one is your favourite?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....