Halloween Teacher Treat Ideas

If you have a SPOOKtacular teacher in your life, you should get him/her a fun and unique Halloween treat. A simple treat with a "punny" tag is perfect. Today, I am sharing two easy and inexpensive ways to thank your favourite teacher for always giving you a helping hand... and I'm including free printable gift tags too!


This year, I found this adorable witch hand candle holder at the dollar store for only $4! I love the green hands and the purple nail polish, don't you? It's adorable with the addition of a flameless candle.


I added these adorable "Thanks for always being there to give me a helping hand." tags. You can download the tags I designed for free by: clicking on the picture below, right-clicking, saving it to your computer, and printing it like a regular 4x6 photo.


Doesn't it look cute all wrapped up with cellophane and curling ribbon?


You can also use the tags to give a few edible goodies to your favourite educator. Fill a plastic or latex glove with candies, mini chocolate bars and trinkets, and add the tag to create a 'HAND'ful of treats. See what I did there?


What yummy and/or fun treats will you be sharing with your child's teacher this Halloween? I love these simple ideas, and they would be a great thank you gift for any helpful person in your life.

Happy Halloween!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


2 comments:

  1. That glove is an awesome idea!!! Super inexpensive, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dollar store did you get the green hand from?

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....