Halloween Class Treat (Playdough)... with free printable tags

"Treats" and "Halloween" go hand in hand... but when it comes to classroom treats, it's important to consider allergies and school nutrition policies. When I send treats to school, I always try to ensure that none of my boys' friends will be left out, so opt for easy and inexpensive "non food" options. This year, my youngest son is bringing Halloween playdough for his friends, and I'm sharing my adorable packaging idea (and free printable gift tags) below.


I found these inexpensive containers of playdough (in Halloween colours) on Amazon, and I added "Have a DOUGH-lightful Halloween!" tags.


To download the tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


When the playdough containers are packaged in little bags with the tags and curling ribbon, they are adorable!


It really is easy to package up enough for a whole class... and it's cheap too!


With this simple Halloween treat, I don't have to worry about any dietary restrictions or allergies, and I know the kids will love it. "No sugar" doesn't need to mean "no fun"! My 9 year old is excited to share these Halloween goodies with his friends.

Happy Halloween!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS - You can find MANY more easy and inexpensive Halloween ideas here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....