Halloween 2018

Just a quick update to let you know how our Halloween went down this year. As always, there was a mad dash between school, hockey practice, and getting ready to trick-or-treat... but we managed to get everything done. Pumpkins were carved, and three boys left our house happily with the three costumes they designed and I put together.  Check out their DIY costumes below.


This year, my oldest son went as Clark Kent (aka Superman). We bought an $8 t-shirt from Walmart, and added a shirt, tie, and glasses. Everything was secured with safety pins... and voila... a super hero in disguise.


My middle son went as Chewbacca. We already had the mask, so he added brown pants, a brown sweater, brown fuzzy mitts, and a duct tape bandolier. It was the perfect costume for this Star Wars fan.


My youngest son decided to be a "fancy waiter zombie". I'm not entirely sure this is a real thing, but he seemed to have a very clear idea of what he wanted: a fancy outfit, white make-up, and a body part on a tray. He was happy with how it turned out, and I think he looked great... so we'll call it a success.


Kids are dressed, pumpkins are carved, and everyone is out collecting candy. It doesn't get much better than that.


I can't wait for the kids to get home and tell me all about their adventures... and I won't mind if they share a bit of their candy with me too. Happy Halloween everyone!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....